WHO WE ARE
Noble Persons Organization is establishing in year 2008. Organization function for the benefits of farmers as well as consumers. Transact awareness activities for both . The prime objective of us to serve world venom liberated diet and for this goal we transact frequent awareness programs. Founder of Noble Persons Organization is Mr. Maruti Mane.
MISSION AND VISION
- To facilitate, encourage and promote nature-friendly Zero Budget Natural agriculture, scientific, farming systems and practices that are economically viable, energy efficient, climate-friendly and oriented towards the conservation of the environment and the empowerment of rural communities, building upon indigenous and traditional knowledge, skills and practices. It will aim to help organize farm-households and families engaged in natural farming and connected activities into a recognizable entity that will effectively represent their interests at local, state, regional and national levels.
- To develop a sustainable agriculture system for guaranteed adequate natural food production in the foreseeable future.
- To promote self-sufficient agriculture system which would rely altogether on its own resources?
- To promote an alternative strategy over chemical farming which would be a guideline for the working of biological processes in natural ecosystems
- To Organize regular training Programmes of Padam Shree Subhash Palekar ji for farmers as well as for consumers.
- To organize regular trainings Programmes of Padam Shree Subhash Palekar ji for farmers as well as for consumers.
- To enable farm-households engaged in organic farming to create the necessary infrastructure and facilities for them to select, save and exchange seeds and rootstock of various crops with each other.
- To lobby with the Food Processing Ministry and other concerned Government agencies in order to enable farming families to process, package and label natural produce and sell value-added products within the law.
- To lobby with the State and Central Governments to install and follow policies geared towards the promotion of natural farming in India including the provision of subsidies, price support, markets, legislation on organic seed regulation, farmer driven certification and other related needs.
- To advocate in favor of courses on zero budget natural farming in agricultural and other related institutions and for these institutions to take up need-based research and study on topics as identified by ZBNF families (land to lab) and implement promotional activities in natural farming and sustainable lifestyles.
- To assist families engaged in transitional Natural farming to access practical know-how from experienced families or farmers through various means such as organizing regional workshops on need-based themes as expressed by the transitional farming families.
- To create awareness among all sections of consumers about the detriments of conventional chemical agriculture and consequences of the Green Revolution and the looming threat of the Gene Revolution and the benefits of organically produced foods.
- To work with other Natural farming associations in India and internationally in order to strengthen the Zero Budget Natural farming movement.